SIPDOWN!

Looks like i should go through my upton samples since i could likely get through a few of these on the weekend to help lower my stash. And yes..I managed to get to less than 200 yesterday! Though I suspect i overloaded my system with caffeine because i had to stop drinking it later because i had chest pains lol.

This is a nice sample, your basic tasty black tea. While lovely, nothing i feel the need to re-stock. Instead I’ll maybe try some of the other samples and see how they fare. it’ll take me a few years to get through all of the upton blacks lol

Indigobloom

I usually get to a point where just the thought of another cup of tea is a turnoff. But I try to not let it get that far, or else I need to lay of the tea for atleast a day!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

A day without tea is like a day without sunshine!

Indigobloom

Whispering pines, you are so right!! I haven’t done that for ages, because… well that just isn’t right! :)

Comments

Indigobloom

Whispering Pines Tea Company

A day without tea is like a day without sunshine!

Toronto, ON