Wheeee! so close to a sipdown on this one that i had to have this again today :) it’s been snowing a bunch here which means everyone is in full paralysis and freaking out. For me? It just means an excuse to work from home today and a chance to drink more tea than I usually get to :)

This one still confuses my brain, with the lemon factor but i’m learning to love it. :)

Kittenna

I have to say…. in Saskatchewan, nobody would even blink at this amount of snow. Seriously. The only thing that causes a snow day there (other than, like, 2 feet of snow) is snow PLUS wind (so very poor visibility) PLUS -20 or below. It’s -8 here and other than slogging through some snow… looks awesome outside!

oh i know…. ian’s been waiting for a bus for 40 mins. It’s crazy. Day like this in alberta you put on your big boy pants and get to work…though usually a bit late. heh

Kittenna

Oh for sure. Lateness is totally acceptable. Things just don’t get cancelled!