drank Anxi Fo Shou Black Tea by Verdant Tea

I’m going to play with this one today and see how i like it as i try out the various steepings. This first one is excellent! The main note i’m getting here is chocolate and it’s wonderful! I’m going to enjoy having this one throughout the day. mmmmmm

Edit: Next steeping of this are truly delicious and I love how the tea is changing. Less chocolaty but still present. More of the sweetness coming forth…

Love this one!

i may not end up drinking too much else today lol. 1 or two more verdant teas that i want tot ry to get through today too heh

I get too high on caffeine after all the resteeping.lol

Comments

BoxerMama

Love this one!