drank Florence by Harney & Sons

mmmmm the more i drink this, the more I feel like i may just end up with some of this if i ever make it to New York. it’s growing on me a bit as i drink it, though it’s nowhere near as delicious as queen catherine to me. I really enjoy the hazelnut/chocolate combo here for whatever reason. Took some of this to drink with me while i was at the spa today. Yes, i brought my own tea to the spa. lol they looked at me like i was nuts but it was great!

Kittenna

Bahaha, nice. I have to look, but I think of three H&S blacks (Boston/Paris/Florence) I tried way back, this one was my fave? I feel like I need to know this… now….

queen catherine makes me happy. as does this one. :)

Kittenna

Apparently I preferred Boston, haha.

Comments

Kittenna

queen catherine makes me happy. as does this one. :)

Kittenna

Apparently I preferred Boston, haha.

Toronto, ON