drank Pear Cream Supreme by Distinctly Tea

Seems weird that I have no tasting notes from this since my sample is nearly gone after making this big cup. Regardless this is likely the same tea as the pear cream i picked up from steeped and infused, which was something we suspected when we picked it up. So overall not a bad tea, but not a great one either. Still on the look out for a great pear tea!

Kittenna

Glad you said that it’s the same, as I was all SAMPLE but if I’ve had it before (essentially), there’s no need, obviously. Fingers crossed for the Della Terra version, and when we get around to it, the S&V green. And Stacy’s.

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON