Farewell my dear green caramel! SIPDOWN! This was one of the first teas i ordered when i was exposed to so many different teas through steepster. I have to say over time it hasn’t lost it’s happy place with me. I still find it quite enjoyable, though there are many other teas out there that i prefer. So far though, in terms of green caramel teas – The Persimmon Tree is my go to.

Azzrian

Awee what a bittersweet sipdown. This is a good tea!

yeah but it makes me happy that i’m finally getting around to getting through some of the first teas i ordered…in less than a year haha

Comments

Azzrian

Awee what a bittersweet sipdown. This is a good tea!

Toronto, ON