Sipdown! And thank you again to the lovely Hesper June for letting me try this one. Still not my favourite cup of tea but it does give me hope that I may enjoy some of the other blends that Whispering Pines tea company has to offer as i can sense the potential in the tea, even if this one seems all over the map resulting in a kind of boring tea. One more down..and technically one more to go to hit my goal for this weekend! woot woot!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I think Campfire blend may be a hit-or-miss kind of tea…hmm, who knows! :)

Glad you see potential though ;)

haha yeah. There’s a LOT going on in that tea that i think it cancels out some of each other.

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I think Campfire blend may be a hit-or-miss kind of tea…hmm, who knows! :)

Glad you see potential though ;)

Toronto, ON