Ugh steepster is fighting being good today. log from this morning since it’s been a crazy week and will likely be an insane week with all the last minute work and prep to do, i foresee some crappy tasting notes this week. BUT i did get my samples today from a tea company out in edmonton so i have those to look forward to tonight!

MissLena

Oooh what company in Edmonton?

haha are you out there? Acquired Taste Tea. If you email them, they will send you a couple of samples of your choice to try. The packaging is nice and the sample is enough to have a sil size cup or two “normal” cups :)

MissLena

I will definitely check them out, yeah I’m actually from e-town haha I actually just looked them up and they aren’t too far from me! Might have to go to the store as well :D

MissLena

What company in Edmonton?

so E-town… that’s my home town :) If you make it to the store let me know!

MissLena

Nice! Awesome to see another Albertan on here :) I will let you know if I make it to the store, I really want to go, checked out their online products man they have some tasty looking teas!

Dinosara

I have to say, read in full this comment thread is amazing. I like how it just restarts and is nearly, but not completely, identical.

I received three samples from them…will try to get reviews up tomorrow heh

Lol yah steepster was sucking it last night

MissLena

Yeahh steepster did it haha didn’t mean to post multiple times :p looking forward to your reviews sil!

Comments

MissLena

Oooh what company in Edmonton?

MissLena

What company in Edmonton?

so E-town… that’s my home town :) If you make it to the store let me know!

Dinosara