drank Toffee by Acquired Taste Tea Co.

So in my many searches through the internet, I came across this company from my old home town and discovered they will send you two free samples if you email them. So I did what any sane tea lover would do, and requested a sample since the descriptions of their teas sounded lovely. Note: one complaint i have about tea companies? No pictures and No steeping parameters…drives me crazy! But i digress…

I popped open this sample first when my package arrived yesterday since I’ve had a few other toffee teas and I wanted to see how they stack up with a tea that many other companies provide. The verdict? Not too shabby indeed. I actually prefer their version, which maybe be the result of the sample itself, or the tea’s proclivity, because i can still taste the base through the toffee and it’s a stronger base than i’m used to in this sort of tea. Woah run on sentence/thought batman. heh oopsy. Well anyway…looking forward to trying the other samples and then possibly placing an order from these folks if i can find some others to go in on the larger sizes. I wish all companies offered samples sizes…i’d rather purchase 50 sample sizes than a single 1oz bag of something when trying a new company. I’m also much more inclined to come back.

Anyway, as i enjoyed this offering from this company, i’m looking forward to trying the sample that is a tea that I haven’t seen nearly everywhere :)

Indigobloom

looks like I’ll be emailing a certain Edmonton based company soon!!

haha

Comments

Indigobloom

looks like I’ll be emailing a certain Edmonton based company soon!!

haha