drank Green Papaya Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

My friend purchased tea from red leaf using the referral code from me and asked if i’d be interested in trying some. The answer to that is always a resounding YES! Since I am trying to keep my cupboard manageable i opted to have this right away as my morning smoothie. Since adding milk and bananas changes the flavour enough, I saved a little bit so that I can have it straight as well to see how it tastes on it’s own.

In a smoothie however, this is a delightful little matcha. It’s got a bit of a tangy zip to it while still tasting like papaya. I also love the smell of this one and had it next to me all last night as I was trying to relax and get organized for the trip. OMG THREE MORE DAYS!!!!! FML i’m so busy.. haha I’ll rate this once i get a chance to try it straight :)

Em

I must have missed earlier posts about a trip. Where are you headed?

China! :) Business trip for 2 weeks. I’m hoping i’ll get a chance to see some things/shop for tea but who knows at this point.

Em

Very cool :) I hope you have a marvelous time.

Thanks! It should be a good time :)