drank Ginger Pear by Simpson & Vail

SIPDOWN!

This one’s a little more ginger-y than my first cup so that’s nice. I like seeing how the actual presence of ginger impacts the tea. I really like how the two flavours come together in this tea. Still on the look out for a delicious pear (found grapefruit, now i’m on to pear!). This is probably my favourite so far.

Michelle

Try the Caramelized Pear from Art of Tea if you haven’t – that’s my favorite :)

haha Kittenna received some of that in a swap from Azzrian so she’s saving some for me to try. :) I think we’re also going to try the green pear from S&V at some point too

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, the art of tea’s caramelized pear was tasty, as I recall. It’s been awhile since I had it though.

i was stacy’s caramelized pear damnit! haha

Comments

Michelle

Try the Caramelized Pear from Art of Tea if you haven’t – that’s my favorite :)

Terri HarpLady