drank Green Papaya Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

mmmm this is pretty tasty this morning. I wish i weren’t thoroughly exausted. One more day – thankfully my other half is cleaning the house and doing laundry today. YAY! I like the sweet/sour of this matcha. I’m not sure that I’d pick it up for myself but it was on my list to try. Not because i don’t enjoy it, but simply because there are others i love more and i’m trying to keep my matcha flavours manageable. :) Maybe i’ll bring this into the rotation in the summer :)