drank English Breakfast by Twinings

What I heave learned about china/beijing today:

Take advantage of uber nice hotels since what’s outside the hotel is pretty gross.
And secondly….as a white foreigner in said hotel, when you ask for tea with breakfast you won’t get a choice…they will bring you English breakfast twinnings….even if they have gaiwans and three different (at least) kinds of tea on their tea bar lol

So I had this. Wheee!

CrowKettle

Haha, lucky you.. My dad loves this tea. I hope your trip over was smooth and that you continue to have many more “exciting” tea experiences! ;)

ashmanra

Have the time of your life! Sounds exciting!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Ahh I musta been lucky! I asked for tea for breakfast and they gave me dragonwell!

Terri HarpLady

Who would think you’d go all the way to China to get a cup of Twinings EB? ;)

I think I found “real” tea…though I’m not sure yet how to have it haha. Ill figure it out.

Comments

CrowKettle

ashmanra

Have the time of your life! Sounds exciting!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Terri HarpLady

Who would think you’d go all the way to China to get a cup of Twinings EB? ;)

Toronto, ON