drank Oolong Creme by Sloane Tea Company

I think I found out where they’re hiding the magic tea…exception was too exhausted this afternoon to try it. BUT I’m well prepared for tomorrow! But since I was too tired to e organized with tea upstairs, I’m having a cup of this in my room while I rest up for dinner. We hit the square AND the forbidden palace this afternoon so that was slightly tiring. Navigated the subway so I think I should be good to figure out getting to the tea market on my own….though I’m starting to worry I won’t have time for any of this fun stuff at the rate work may keep me busy.

Ah well, there’s a reasons I brought some of my own tea lol still digging this one! Creamy and delicious all in one.

Indigobloom

forbidden palace…. sounds like the name of a tea lol

Comments

Indigobloom

forbidden palace…. sounds like the name of a tea lol