drank Organic Japan Classic by Ronnefeldt Tea

I feel like i should just log this 14 times for every day that i’m here in China :) I’ve switched to this as my morning tea and apparently i’ve been too buy to really get to drinking my tea in the evening which sucks a lot. Some mornings i get a quick cup while i’m getting ready to go down for breakfast but it’s not happening a lot.

In any case… from the china files for yesterday (or your today, since it’s tomorrow here..haha hello this is the future calling..) anyway..omg i’m a little crazy. Yesterday i got to go to a supermarket that’s in the basement of the high end mall across the street from the hotel. It was amaazing! Pretty much kind of like those giant target grocery stores in the US. and then outside of the supermarket was even more shops. We had a blast and now i have a list of parisienne teas to check oon prices and reviews before i buy them lol

Toronto, ON