drank Oolong Creme by Sloane Tea Company

One more day….until the weekend that is. Having a nice cup of this while i finish up some work for tomorrow’s sessions. This is the last of what i brought to china of this tea but i’ve got a bunch left from my home stash – to the point of feeling bad that i haven’t had more time to enjoy a nice cup in the evening. We’re trying to plan a few things for saturday since i may have to spend all of sunday working. So maybe no great wall of china for me this trip. Maybe i’ll get lucky and be able to come back and have some time off afterwards. if not, i still can’t complain since i’ve had a great time here so far with what limited time i’ve had. Since it was a work trip, i’m happy for whatever i manage to do.

i needed this cup tonight…tempted to have another but i thinkit might get cold or i might crash before i get around to drinking it. :) It was a good thursday.