drank Organic Japan Classic by Ronnefeldt Tea

wheee! backlog from this morning and it was pretty darn tasty for a bagged tea today. Not sure if they put something in the water here or what today but it was a good morning. I have been finding however, that the tea that i brought with me, totally tastes different than when back home. I’m sure there’s some scientific reason like altitude or some such nonesense but i’m so tired i could hardly care. It’s green..it’s average…it’s here in china!

might be harder/softer water! I noticed that when I was in the US vs Toronto

It’s bottled water :) so maybe, but less likely when compared to tap waters. You can’t drink anything from the tap here….and even though I’m boiling it, I’m sticking with bottled water. The tree hugging hippy in me dies a little every day when I see how many bottles are being used by everyone ( I can go through 6+ myself without drinking tea) but that’s the way it is…

Indigobloom

that’s sad. Even if they recycle, it’s a huge waste.