drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Backlog from this morning as well…

Today was recap day and meet with the “bosses” to update them on our progress this week so it was a long one. I’m pretty happy i had my teas to jump start me this morning. I opted to bring this one over to the office in a travel mug since i have just enough time between breakfast and running back up to the room to brush my teeth, to make tea. I’m happy that i brought a bunch of this one with me, though i’m guessing the tin i put it in isn’t as air tight as i thought it was since it’s gradually becoming less and less flavourful in terms of the aroma of the dry tea. Not a huge deal since it still tastes wonderful, but something to note.

Toronto, ON