drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas

Best. night. evar. No really. tonight i think wins the prize for the best evening out here in beijing. One of the women who is also in to the city for the work we’re doing here, had a friend come pick us up so that we could go out. Tonight is the last night of Chinese New Year, so we went out to some pedestrian areas by the water. There was laughing, good food, fire crackers and fire works…music. lots of fun!

I’m having a cup of this before bed, though I’m not sure how much sleep i’ll get given that the fireworks are non stop tonight because it’s the last day. Hard to believe the weekend is over and it’s back to work in a few hours. ugh. At least the tea is helping me to relax and de-stress before bed.

Nicole

That sounds like so much fun!

Indigobloom

Sounds like they showed you a great time! :)

Dinosara

That area of Beijing is great!

Fjellrev

I am so glad you are having a good time over there!

Comments

Nicole

That sounds like so much fun!

Indigobloom

Sounds like they showed you a great time! :)

Dinosara

That area of Beijing is great!

Fjellrev

I am so glad you are having a good time over there!

Toronto, ON