This morning seems so long ago. I had this before heading to the office. A lot of crap is coming up in the last few days of me being here so i am NOT a happy camper. It looks like i probably wont get a chance to get out and see/explore any more of beijing at this rate. :( At least this was a tasty treat to have this morning to jump start my day. Bold tea with a bit of caramel goodness.

what if you feigned sickness and then snuck out :P

yeaaah… that doesn’t work too well. Work still needs to get done :(

Indigobloom

for just one teensy afternoon?

i’m in meetings until 6 or 7 tonight…then dinner, then more work before bed. Tomorrow we have our final review in the afternoon with the operations folks… and then friday morning i’m presenting to the head honcho here..and then the afternoon is wrap up with the business side. I COULD (and might) get up at like 5am on saturday morning to head there….but i have to make sure i’m back at the hotel for 1pm so we can head to the airport with enough advance time for the flight.

Terri HarpLady

This tea sounds interesting!
Too bad you don’t get more play time.

Indigobloom

Doooo it! you can sleep on the plane! (bearing in mind that I am being totally hypocritical and might just sleep in instead myself haha)

I say go for it!
Meanwhile, if you & I do a trade sometime, I want some of this, LOL!

Sure Terri. Once i’m back in the land of normalcy, Im going to try and set up my swaps since I’m going to do my best not to purchase any tea in March (unless David releases the laoshan black genmaicha…in which case all bets are off). Just remind me – i’ve got plenty to share. I know english tea store has a version as well (i’ve never tried it).

Comments

Indigobloom

what if you feigned sickness and then snuck out :P

yeaaah… that doesn’t work too well. Work still needs to get done :(

Indigobloom

for just one teensy afternoon?

Terri HarpLady

This tea sounds interesting!
Too bad you don’t get more play time.

I say go for it!
Meanwhile, if you & I do a trade sometime, I want some of this, LOL!

Toronto, ON