drank English Breakfast by Twinings

This is how we see who’s paying attention to my tasting notes.

IF you are someone who has read my tasting notes and in the past we’ve discussed doing a swap and you’d like to get that organised, please send me a PM. When i get home i’m going to get organized to get some tea out to folks. Off the top of my head I know i need to touch base with Ysaurella; Lala; tattoed_tea; Schezerade and “the sisters”. If there’s anyone else that i’ve missed please please please please harass me now. I want to make sure that I don’t miss anyone that i’ve promised to send tea out to.

That being said, if there are new folks out there who want to swap with me for something, by all means send me a message as well and I’ll do my best to get organized enough to also figure those ones out.

now on with the tea. lol I had a pot of this this morning since apparently they decided i wasn’t allowed to have anymore green tea. I’m not typically a fan of english breakfast teas but this one wasn’t too bad all things considered.

Toronto, ON