awe yeah..guess who managed a sipdown while on a business trip in another country? THIS GUY! I am completely fried. I don’t even want to talk about my last day here. so bloody unproductive. Basically. Sit around the office doing nothing until we finally decide well into the early evening that we’re not going to have the meeting after all. right. cool. thanks for that.

So i’m in my room now, finally getting a chance to pack. and i’m drinking up some of my tea because i really just want to pass out on my bed but i purposely put all my clothes and things on the bed so that i’d have to pack before i can faceplant. lol.

Anyway sipdown on this tea! it’s something i’d order again, though it seems to be a bit fussy in terms of timing, amount of leaf etc. Dropping the rating as a result only because i like my blacks to be more bulletproof,

Mercuryhime

Hope you enjoy your last evening abroad!

Cavocorax

Hope you manage to do all the shopping you’d hoped for. Or at least some of it.

TassieTeaGirl

Love the packing strategy! Good luck making it all fit.

i managed to get it all into my suitcases..and then promptly went and bought a few more things at the nearby grocery store lol

Comments

Mercuryhime

Hope you enjoy your last evening abroad!

Cavocorax

Hope you manage to do all the shopping you’d hoped for. Or at least some of it.

TassieTeaGirl

Love the packing strategy! Good luck making it all fit.

Toronto, ON