drank The des Anges by Nina's Paris

oh yum! Thank you again to Nina’s Paris for their willingness to send out samples to us. I am always on the lookout for new delicious strawberry cream teas, so this one was a clear pick for me.
The dry smell is very “fruity” and not a clear strawberry smell. Once brewed, the strawberry flavour is super resent in both the aroma and the tea. I am enjoying very much the fact that although these teas are flavoured tea, the base of the team is present in the drink. This is a really nice strawberry tea that I will likely order when i am allowed to order more teas lol (ie i get my cupboard back down to under 200 since technically i’m for sure over 250 at the moment with all the teas that i can’t log because steepster hates new teas being added).

Thank you again Nina’s Paris for this sample!

Edit: As this tea cools it gets even better as the strawberry flavours come out even more. Also – the second steep is quiet delicious as well, and helps bring out more of the strawberry flavour and blends even better with the tea base.

Indigobloom

Every Ninas tea review I see, I keep thinking I wish I had requested THAT sample!!

Comments

Indigobloom

Toronto, ON