drank Perfectly Pear by Sloane Tea Company

hmmm I’m undecided on this one. I think I’ll need to have another go at this to make my final decision. It tastes like pear, but not as much “pear” as i want it to have. Tentative rating for now…will write more when i get a chance to sit with it some more :)

MissLena

I will be watching for your pear reviews as a fellow searcher for the perfect pear tea lol

Kittenna is also on the hunt. We’re hoping to pick up some others from Simpson and vail that may be decent. Their ginger pear is pretty good.

Comments

MissLena

Toronto, ON