drank Premium Taiwanese Assam by Butiki Teas

mmmm Wanted this tonight since i’ve been away from my butiki teas for sooooo long. Once again i was reminded of how much i enjoy this particular tea from stacy. It really is up there in terms of straight blacks, the more i have of it. Also still holding firm that i prefer this one over the upgraded version.

Terri HarpLady

I need to get more of this. I suppose I should also try the upgrade version, just so I can see how they are different.

Don’t think of the upgrade as being the same tea. Take it on its own as a just a black tea to try :) it’s a nice tea, but doesn’t fall into my top black tea choices if that makes sense

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON