drank Toffee and Cream by Kally Tea

Had a cup of this tonight because I need to start cycling through more of the teas that i have large quantities of. I’m sitting near 300 teas in my cupboard and a friend of mine just dropped off her whole cupboard at my house “to store” because she’s pregnant and can’t stand the smell of tea in her house (nevermind that she’ll be limited in what she can drink anyway if she does get back to wanting tea). So i’ve got a lot of tea at home. I’m hoping that this weekend, or next i can get my swaps organized.

This tea? It’s still an average cup of tea. While i enjoy it, i likely won’t re-order because i still wish it were even more creamy and toffee-ey.

8 min or more