SIPDOWN! Oh yeah baby! I’m going to get REALLY excited everytime i get to say that because ladies and gentlemen, my cupboard is a giant mess. I likely won’t get organized until the end of march but anything i can do to get through my smaller samples will go a long way.

I would for sure order this again if i needed a staple black in my cupboard. Do i love butiki’s premium assam and verdan’t laoshan black more? yes but this is a good solid delicious black that can hang out in my cupboard anytime i want a bit of a change from those two :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been craving some Dragon Pearls for about a week. I also want to order & compare Teavana’s, Mandala’s, & Teavivre’s pearls. I went to Teavana for the instant gratification of getting some, & they were out :pppppppppp

Guess I’d better leap into action & place a few orders. Ironically, I’ve drank all 3, but not side by side, or even with days of each other. They all taste wonderful to me!

i think i have some coming from tealux as well to try out.

Terri HarpLady

might have to add them to the list…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

i think i have some coming from tealux as well to try out.

Terri HarpLady

might have to add them to the list…

Toronto, ON