Sip down! Man I really need a weekend so that I can get organized and get some of this tea out the door lol. I’m trying to get at least one sip down in a day, which is harder than it sounds since most of me tea has a few cups worth. However, there are a few that I can do a reasonably decent job of in a day or two. I’m also starting to organize my cupboard and pull out things that I’m willing to swap or want to swap.

So this tea? I’m actually a fan of it. It’s creamy and tangy and peachy and delicious. It’s not overly hibiscusy, and as a result there’s a really creamy peach vibe going on. I would for sure order this again, though preferably in summer so I can make it iced!

Ellyn

I admire your dedication to sipdowns!

Haha I try. At this point it’s more necessity than anything. I’m hoping my other half will be working one of these days on the weekend so that I can just sit and go through my verdant reserve club teas. I’ve been holding off on those because I haven’t had a chance to just sit and relax and enjoy them. Plus I still want my cupboard down to 150 by November…when I decided that I was under 200….I’m now approaching 300 sigh

Terri HarpLady

This sounds delicious! I’ve been eying upton recently, might have to add this one to my list.
I reorganized my Verdant TOMC & TOMCR into 2 boxes the other day, dividing each into monthly selections. Usually when they arrive, I sample them, & then the hoarding begins. So my goal is to drink from each of those boxes at least once a week. Once I’ve drank something it moves to the back of the box, unless it’s a sipdown, of course!
I try to do some similar kind of rotation with my other teas, otherwise I rapidly drink up my favorites & then wish I hadn’t!

Comments

Ellyn

I admire your dedication to sipdowns!

Terri HarpLady