drank Pumpkin Pie Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Apparently i’m in full on sipdown mode. This should be finished up this week of if i get a few more smoothies in with it, so i’m going for it. I’m starting to hit the wall of flavours i’m not crazy about so i’ll need to figure out what my plan is for them over the weekend lol. I have declisious wonderful flavours waiting to be opened so I need to get cracking on sipping the others down.

This morning i added a bit of white chocolate matcha to this one and that also helped to soften the taste of this one that i find a bit harsh. Overall i’m just happy to be starting my day with matcha smoothies again! :)

Toronto, ON