I think this still holds true for a black tea that I drink without much thought. That means it’s not a bad tea but it doesn’t knock my socks off. In otherwords this could be a decent staple in my cupboard for when i need a nice pleasant black tea to drink. :) Neaaaaarly a sipdown sigh had to stop myself from overleafing just to be able to call it a sipdown lol

Kittenna

Hahahaha, I am guilty of the occasional overleafing to result in a sipdown :D But only with teas where the extra flavour would be a bonus. Some teas just get gross when overleafed.

yeah… that’s why i stopped myself.

Dinosara

I overleaf pretty regularly these days for a sipdown. I try not to do it unless the resulting amount of leaf is too little for one of my standard sized cups (12oz), but sometimes I think it happens anyway…

Emily M

I overleaf sometimes, too. Mostly with teas I just want gone.

Comments

Kittenna

yeah… that’s why i stopped myself.

Dinosara

Emily M

I overleaf sometimes, too. Mostly with teas I just want gone.

Toronto, ON