drank Maple Pecan Oolong by Butiki Teas

afternoon tea! Enjoying this one since i havne’t had it in a bit. I have two packages waiting for me at home but I have no idea if it’s tea hopehopehopehopehopeit’smyordercomingfromstacy or board games since both are on their way. :) Life is good with tea and board games and anyone who says otherwise is not correct haha.

Drinking this tea always makes me wish for a straight up Maple tea from stacy…one of these days i should combine maple pecan and creamy eggnog for creamy eggnog maple tea haha

Emily M

I never thought if combining the two! I think I’m going to be doing an experiment later…. Haha

it just occured to me now…might pick a few of the pecans out to see how the two blend together. I do love me some creamy eggnog tea! :) (not to mention the maple…)

Emily M

Neat idea! I liked both, and it seems like it’d be interesting!

Comments

Emily M

Emily M

Neat idea! I liked both, and it seems like it’d be interesting!

Toronto, ON