drank Valentine's Blend by Harney & Sons

Afternoon Tea to tie me over until i can get home to explore my delivery from Stacy! Really glad i got the chance to try this one through the Contest Harney had. I’m not sure it would have been something i would have picked up right away.

Kittenna

If you have enough of this one, I’d like a sample :)

I have a container thingy with a few sachets that’s sealed. Figured i’d just open it when you guys came over and you could each have one.

Sounds great to me :D

Comments

Kittenna

If you have enough of this one, I’d like a sample :)

Sounds great to me :D