drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Final uber secret sample from stacy. lol Yes i’m having fun doing this, though mostly it saves poor stacy getting a ton of emails from me to give her feedback AND maybe sparks some interest in the rest of the world for her secret concoctions.

I have to say on this last one Stacy…WANT! I didn’t get much of the non red flavour in the first steep that i had but the red flavour is what makes me super excited about the rest of the sample bag of this one. I also don’t usually like non black flavoured teas as much but this one hits the spot. It might be worth having this on the website someday…or a blend similar to it. Just saying :)

So secretive!

Haha yeah. Stacy’s working on a few things :)

Butiki Teas

Super secret! I notice the non-red flavor more towards the end of the sip. Its very chill. The red flavor is the dominant theme from my interpretation and the non-red is meant to be in the background, the old. I will definitely be offering this on the website as soon as I’m given the go ahead, though that may months away (I hope its only months away). I may even add this to the next round of photo shoots since I have a couple ounces here.

Wow. Can you be more vague…. :P

Butiki Teas

I was trying to be more vague but that was the best I could do.

Kittenna

Hahahaha :P Stop making me want more teas!

i agree that the red is trailing the other flavours. I like that a lot though as it’s kinda like the surprise at the end haha pretty sure kittenna would like this one.

Hahaha. Sorry Kittenna.

Red!! red, what is red?!? sighs

IB – i’ll never tell!

Hmph. Well… I can still whine about it :P

Comments

Kittenna

So secretive!

Haha yeah. Stacy’s working on a few things :)

Wow. Can you be more vague…. :P

Butiki Teas

I was trying to be more vague but that was the best I could do.

Kittenna

Hahahaha :P Stop making me want more teas!

Hahaha. Sorry Kittenna.