drank Sichuan Caravan by Verdant Tea

SIPDOWN! mostly because i am an awesome person…yes that’s me tooting my own horn toot! toot! haha. I picked up a sample of this ages ago but hadn’t gotten around to trying it. In the meantime Indigobloom has been trying to purchase a sample of this for eons. It’s been sold out for a while so this weekend, in preparation for our uber swap/board game extravaganza at my place (anyone in toronto area is welcome! lol) I totally opened it to drink some, and before even trying it, packed the rest away for IB.

I’ve got to say, this is a fantastic blend! I’m looking forward to other steeps but this initial steep is great. MMMMM! I can’t even begin to explain.

I love the spiciness in this blend. The ginger brings a really nice balance to the peppercorn.

Edit: Lots of really tasty re-steeps out of this one. the spicy is just becoming more blended and delicious :)

Indigobloom

omg!! you are my favourite person!! :D

Bonnie

So nice!

Comments

Indigobloom

omg!! you are my favourite person!! :D