drank Laoshan Bilochun Green by Verdant Tea

Mmmm having a cup of this tonight while I watch friends play video games. I can’t play them for crap but I do love the story lines :)

I can’t recall if this was a sample from kittenna or a purchase but I am enjoying tasting this green. Greens aren’t my tea of choice but I can appreciate a nice green when I have it.

This is a tasty tea. I think i’m just too tired to write a tasting note that talks about the tea haha

Cavocorax

Haha, I know that feeling. Nothing wrong with enjoying it, and leaving the reviews for another day. Gaming sounds great. I wish I could watch someone play Mass Effect 3 for me, because I don’t know when I’ll get around to it.

Tealizzy

Haha! I watch my husband play video games all the time! He wants me to play with him more, and I have in the past, but I keep finding other things to do, like tea!

haha i’ll end them over when they’re done here ;)

Kittenna

This was a purchase ;)

Comments

Cavocorax

Tealizzy

haha i’ll end them over when they’re done here ;)

Kittenna