Sipdown on this one as well! Really not my favourite verdant blend no matter how much i try to enjoy it. It might be the abundance of chamomile left in the last of this one but it’s making me sneeze and there isn’t nearly as much of the chocolate flavour as there is usually.

Lala

From all the sipdowns your are having this weekend, it sounds like you are making a big dent in your tea cupboard.

Lala – i sure am trying haha. There are a bunch of unopened teas in my house that i’ve promised myself i can’t try until i get a bunch of my samples finished up. Should be able to get a few more done this weekend AND get a few sorted out for sipdowns to happen over the week :)

also, it helped that i packed up a few swaps this weekend too heh

Comments

Lala

also, it helped that i packed up a few swaps this weekend too heh