SIDOWN! I’m glad i had enough of this sample to try this again because this time i am getting a MUCH nicer blueberry cream taste instead of just “rooibos.” That being said i must have steeped it for more than 10 mins. That being said, i’m not sure how much i want to keep a tea in my cupboard that requires me to steep it forever to get the flavour :)

A decent enough tea, so i’ll be open to trying other teas from this company if i get back to edmonton for a visit. :)

Boiling 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Me too, the samples they sent me have definitely piqued my curiosity.

Comments

Fjellrev

Me too, the samples they sent me have definitely piqued my curiosity.

Toronto, ON