drank Pear Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Very nearly a sipdown, to the point that I may not finish the rest of this matcha. I’m finding the intensity of the pear matcha overwhelming today and the subtle artificial taste is making me not happy. I had to add chocolate matcha to this to make it drinkable. I suspect that i would love this a lot more with delicate flavouring instead of the robust. At the end of the day it’s just not my favourite anymore.

Indigobloom

Boo :(
Surprised it isn’t dampened by smoothies!

oh god. i WISH it was… it’s like POW IN YOUR FACE! If i have this left by the time you come over.. you are for sure welcome to the last of it haha

Comments

Indigobloom

Boo :(
Surprised it isn’t dampened by smoothies!

Toronto, ON