drank Valentine's Blend by Harney & Sons

Trying to decide what tea goes well with enchiladas while i wait on dinner. Any suggestions? :)

In the meantime i’m having a cup of this as my pre-dinner drink! Still enjoying this one, though i’m sure i’d prefer some others. In a pinch this is a decent enough tea, especially in sachet form for work! Saves having to deal with loose tea and my brew basket haha

Tealizzy

Chili chocolate truffle maybe? Or perhaps save that for dessert ;)

Awkward Soul

hmm.. depends on the sauce. I can see a green chili sauce would be easier to pair something like a green or oolong with. Red, I’m not sure.

Starfevre

Something strongly flavoured at the very least because otherwise your tea will be drowned out by your enchilada.

Terri HarpLady

I like the chili chocolate idea.
I’d probably just go with a really tasty but basic iced tea.
But I have an image on the edge of my mind of something containing lime…
If you drink, just skip the tea & have a marguerita!

Comments

Tealizzy

Chili chocolate truffle maybe? Or perhaps save that for dessert ;)

Awkward Soul

Starfevre

Terri HarpLady

I like the chili chocolate idea.
I’d probably just go with a really tasty but basic iced tea.
But I have an image on the edge of my mind of something containing lime…
If you drink, just skip the tea & have a marguerita!

Toronto, ON