drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

oh golden fleece…how do i enjoy thee? Well, honestly, I prefer loashan black lol. That’s not to say that this isn’t a great tea, but there’s a sweetness to it that i don’t love more than laoshan black’s malty, chocolately tones. I have a wee bit of this left after my cup today (which i’ll likely be drinking half the day). Not sure what i’m going to do with it yet (drink it, surprise someone? who knows!).

I’m working from home today which is awesome in terms of getting to drink more tea than usual but also not as awesome because i need to head to the doctors this afternoon for a follow up. I’m not overly worried but apparently they need to talk to me about my test results. The joke between me and the folks at work is that they’ve discovered a strange phenomenan…my blood is slowly liquifying and taking on a golden tea like hue grin

In any case, because i’m home for more of today, i figured it was a good time to sit and enjoy this tea since i can happily resteep more readily throughout the day!

Kittenna

Eep! I never like being called back for things.

yeah..pretty much trying to ignore it until i get there. I think this might be the first time i’ve ever been called back lol

ashmanra

Keep us posted!

Comments

Kittenna

Eep! I never like being called back for things.

ashmanra