drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Having a cup of this tonight to wind things down. I have to stay up a bit later than normal to do some testing for work so I thought that i’d take some time to just enjoy “my” tea. I really am enjoying the strawberry and rhubarb-ness in this blend. There is maybe a bit less of “something” that i can’t quite place my finger on yet. It’s damn close to the small batch that Stacy initially made but missing a little something. Still, no complaints from me (just trying to pinpoint things). I could drink this for a long time…which is great because i have 168 cups of it haha (well had…)

Butiki Teas

Hmmm, missing something from the small batch? Is it the cookies that were added? Maybe it needs a tiny bit more hibiscus to compensate?

no i think it’s good in the hibiscus department. If you’re good with waiting a bit longer i can make the girls sit down and have some the weekend after next and get their input as well. they may be better at capturing whatever the hell it is i’m thinking haha

Comments

Butiki Teas

Toronto, ON