Tried to cold brew this the other night because a recent hot brew of this just wasn’t as tasty as i remember it being. I think that i’m over this tea haha. I do really like the strawberry taste but there’s something in the brew that i’m not a fan of anymore. Sweeetned it’s nice and i can see enjoying this in the summer so i may tuck this away until it’s hotter :)

Kittenna

There was something about the strawberry flavour of this one I really liked too, but I was annoyed at the astringency. I do have a cup’s worth left to experiment, though!

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON