Backlog from yesterday! I really enjoyed this one though i’m not sure what i was expecting. The strawberry taste is really nice and the “champagne” part of this tea is really delicious. I think in my head this was a strawberry cream so it was a little disconnected drinking it but once i was able to remind my brain that this was champagne! it was quite delicious. I’m really glad that i have a larger pouch of this one. Chalk one up to Cuppa tea for a great first impression!

Terri HarpLady

Needs more cowbell!

Kittenna

Sample? :D

of course Kittenna – toss it on the list. i’ve got enough for all of you guys to try

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Needs more cowbell!