drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Sipdown! Drinking a random tea that i’m too lazy to log since it’s a sipdown. Victorian Afternoon Tea from Kittenna This is a bit astringent for me but it’s overall not a bad little tea. Certainly glad i got the chance to try it :)

Edit: Also forgot the rating on this is linked to all my entries haha this would be about a 73 :)

Kittenna

I’ll make an entry for this at some point. I still haven’t tried this one. In fact, I’m not entirely certain where I put it.

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON