drank Chai Apricot by Tea Desire

SIPDOWN!

this is a smelly tea that gives me a headache lol so it’s been lockewd away in a tupperware container since kittenna was kind enough to let me steal a sample haha.

This is…..interesting lol I actually wish the smell wasn’t so intense because i think? it’s a blend i’d really enjoy drinking. it’s just hard to tell since the smell is telling my taste buds conflicting things.

This is a sweet blend with just a hint of chai spicey flavour at the end of the cup. I would drink this again but for the smell of the tea that I just can’t get past. It’s quite delicious.

Kittenna

If you kind of like this one, I think you will be happy with your Mango Chai :)

haha ok good to know :)

Comments

Kittenna

If you kind of like this one, I think you will be happy with your Mango Chai :)

haha ok good to know :)