drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons

So this is a white tea…with coconut. As i mentioned to Kittenna after looking again at the teas i swapped with Lala i think i was channelling my inner kittenna that day. Not that I’m not happy to try new teas but i think every tea i picked had coconut in it or a base i don’t typically prefer lol.

However! This tea? It’s quite nice. I think the vanilla helps to calm the coconut down so that it’s not jumping down my throat. It still wouldn’t be a cup that i’d have every day but it’s a pleasant cup.

Thank you so much to Lala for this swap! Loving it!

Kittenna

Ooh, ooh, pick me pick me!

Lol toss it on the list

Comments

Kittenna

Ooh, ooh, pick me pick me!

Lol toss it on the list