drank Maple Pecan Oolong by Butiki Teas

mmmmm i really do love this tea. It’s maple, it’s pecan, it’s delicious! Very nearly at the bottom of my bag of this..yes it’s just a coincidence that stacy’s having a sale involving one of my fav straight blacks! I have a crazy amount of butiki teas in my house lol. I need to get drinking some of them asap! Anyway this tea? Still one of my happy teas from stacy. It may take a break from my cupboard over the summer but we’ll see. it’s pretty delicious…even as an oolong! :)

Ysaurella

yes this tea is just incredibly good !

Donna A

I remember liking Maple Pecan Oolong. Today, I’m sipping Pumpkin Creme Brulee,another Butiki tea, and don’t have much left. I may have to get some more even with summer coming cause I love it!

Comments

Ysaurella

yes this tea is just incredibly good !

Donna A