drank Honeybush Haze by Amoda Tea

Sip down! Put your mind to something and you can do it! Managed to get myself to under 160 this weekend so now I just have to aim for 9 more before Saturday :) I think I can I think I can! Hahaha even if I don’t manage I’m still pretty proud of myself for getting it this low after how high it was when I got back from china. And! For the most part I haven’t made too many orders in march, which was also a mini goal of mine.

Anyway this was a really interesting blend to have and it was nice to try out the Amoda tea box. I may just need to pick it up again now that my cupboard is a little more manageable.

Toronto, ON