is it? could it be? yes it is! SIPDOWN! The best part of this sipdown? Nothing says GOOD MORNING! like a cup of this malty, chocolate delicious black tea with a homemade mocha brownie first thing in the morning. Oh yea ladies and germs, i’m breaking all the rule and eating a delicious delicious brownie. with tea. and said brownie has coffee in it. and it’s sooooooo gooooooodd with this particular tea. HAPPY MORNING!

Terri HarpLady

Hey, who’s judging? :)

Ze_Teamaker

I always eat my treats in the morning. Ice cream is the breakfast of champions.

Shmiracles

spoken like a champion!! woooo Ze!

Awkward Soul

A few times when going to a restaurant for breakfast, I’d just order off the dessert menu. Total WIN! Hey, breakfast is important! heheheeee!

haha

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Hey, who’s judging? :)

Ze_Teamaker

I always eat my treats in the morning. Ice cream is the breakfast of champions.

Shmiracles

spoken like a champion!! woooo Ze!

Awkward Soul