drank Caribe by Harney & Sons

SIPDOWN!

And i totally deserve brownie points from Kittenna for this once because…the lovely lala sent me enough of a sample for 2 cups of this delight and i’m choosing to have a “normal person cup” so that I can tuck away the other cup for kittenna to try because it was also on her list of teas to order to try! This likely needs to be brewed as a green, or closer to it than a black. i think at the higher temps it would just become bitter and you’d miss out on the delightful fruity flavours.

I would like to try this iced some time because i think it would be a fantastic iced brew. The smell of this one just makes me happy. I don’t get much coconut, rather the guava is like HEEEEYO! lookit me!

Thank you again Lala for this one!

Alphakitty

This one is divine iced, the most beach-worthy tea I’ve tried. Make me feel like I’m sunbathing!

Kittenna

EEEE!!!!! You’re awesome! Literally, it’s like you were impersonating me when requesting samples or something. Yay :D

Kittenna

I guess since you liked this one, it will be on the potential ‘buy’ list when you make it to an H&S store?

Told you I was channelling you lol. Yeah I’d be ok with picking up some of this in a larger quantity. I really think it’d be lovely in the summer

Comments

Alphakitty

Toronto, ON